Pizza Inn Arrives In El Paso, Texas
EL PASO, Texas, Jan. 31, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pizza Inn's (Nasdaq:PZZI) popular traditional and specialty pizzas are coming back to El Paso, Texas, with the opening of the newest Pizza Inn buffet restaurant at 1188 North Yarbrough.
The restaurant is part of a three-store deal with International Sunland Restaurants, LLC, a successful international franchisee for Pizza Inn that wanted to bring quality food at an affordable price to the El Paso community in a new, modern Pizza Inn location.
"It's a beautiful restaurant with a look and feel that people are going to love," said Bobby Lyons, general manager for the new Pizza Inn. "The space combines a legendary brand with an incredibly fresh experience. We can't wait to welcome customers and serve them the delicious food that has made Pizza Inn an icon of the industry."The store will employ approximately 50 people and offer a pizza and salad buffet, as well as carryout options for customers. It's a re-entry for Pizza Inn in the El Paso market, which last had a presence in the city in 1995. The development is part of a nationwide program to grow and update the Pizza Inn chain through new store developments as well as the remodeling of key existing sites. "El Paso is a perfect setting for this resurgence," said President and CEO Charlie Morrison. "The economy is unique to the rest of the country with a strong military presence, a large industrial working force and a desire for a price conscious brand that can deliver a higher quality product. Our made from scratch dough, wide line of specialty pizzas and all you can eat buffet concept provide guests with an exceptional value that fits their budget." Morrison added that the market has the potential for five restaurants over time. The El Paso Pizza Inn is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day. Carryout orders can be placed by calling 915-593-5656.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV