General Employment Enterprises Receives Notice Regarding NYSE Amex Continued Listing Standards
About General Employment
General Employment provides the following distinctive services: (a) placement services (b) temporary professional staffing services in the fields of information technology, engineering, & accounting and (c) temporary staffing in the light industrial and agricultural industry.
The statements made in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements often contain or are prefaced by words such as "will" and "expect." As a result of a number of factors, General Employment's actual results could differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Certain factors that might cause General Employment's actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include, without limitation, those factors set forth under the heading "Forward-Looking Statements" in General Employment's annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2010, and in General Employment's other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. General Employment is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) and does not intend to update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.SOURCE General Employment Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV