TransDigm First Quarter Earnings Report And Conference Call Set For Monday, February 7, 2011
CLEVELAND, Jan. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- TransDigm Group Incorporated (NYSE: TDG) today said it will report fiscal 2011 first quarter earnings before the market opens on Monday, February 7, 2011.
A conference call will follow at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time. To join the call, dial (800) 901-5259 and enter the passcode 55040634. International callers should dial (617) 786-4514 and use the same passcode. A live audio webcast can be accessed online at http://www.transdigm.com.
The webcast will be archived on the website and available for replay later that day. A telephone replay will be available for two weeks by dialing (888) 286-8010 and entering the pass code 57679396. International callers should dial (617) 801-6888 and use the same passcode.
About TransDigm GroupTransDigm Group, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading global designer, producer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components for use on nearly all commercial and military aircraft in service today. Major product offerings, substantially all of which are ultimately provided to end-users in the aerospace industry, include mechanical/electro-mechanical actuators and controls, ignition systems and engine technology, specialized pumps and valves, power conditioning devices, specialized AC/DC electric motors and generators, aircraft audio systems, specialized cockpit displays, engineered latching and locking devices, specialized lavatory components, engineered connectors and elastomers, rods and locking devices, NiCad batteries/chargers, and lighting and control technology. http://www.transdigm.com Contact: Jonathan D. Crandall, Investor Relations, TransDigm Group Incorporated, +1-216-706-2945, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE TransDigm Group Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV