SPS Commerce Announces Schedule Of Upcoming Investor Conference Presentations
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 31, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, today announced that management will be speaking at the following investor conferences.
A webcast of each presentation will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://investors.spscommerce.com/events.cfm .
- Thursday, February 10, 2011 – Stifel Nicolaus Technology, Communications & Internet Conference 2011; San Francisco, at 9:45 a.m. pacific time.
- Tuesday, March 1, 2011 – Pacific Crest 6th Annual On-Demand Conference; San Francisco, at 10:00 a.m. pacific time.
About SPS CommerceSPS Commerce is a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, providing integration, collaboration, connectivity, visibility and data analytics to thousands of customers worldwide. We deliver our solutions over the Internet using a Software-as-a-Service model to improve the way suppliers, retailers, distributors and other customers manage and fulfill orders. Our SPSCommerce.net platform features pre-built integrations used by current and new customers alike, spanning 3,000 order management models across 1,500 retailers, grocers and distributors, as well as integrations to over 100 accounting, warehouse management, enterprise resource planning, and packing and shipping applications. More than 38,000 customers across more than 40 countries have used SPSCommerce.net, making it one of the largest trading partner integration centers. SPS Commerce has 39 consecutive quarters of increased revenues and is headquartered in Minneapolis. For additional information, please contact SPS Commerce at 866-245-8100 or visit www.spscommerce.com . SPS Commerce is a registered trademark of SPS Commerce, Inc. SPSCommerce.net and the SPS Commerce logo are the property of SPS Commerce, Inc. All other names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders. The SPS Commerce logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7184 SPS-F
CONTACT: Investor Relations The Blueshirt Group Todd Friedman firstname.lastname@example.org Stacie Bosinoff email@example.com 415-217-7721 Kay Rindels SPS Commerce 866-245-8100 firstname.lastname@example.org Kim Baker PAN Communications 978-474-1900 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV