GOF Announces The Availability Of Its 2010 SemiAnnual Shareholder Report
Claymore/Guggenheim Strategic Opportunities Fund (NYSE: GOF) announces the availability of its 2010 semiannual shareholder report. This report has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is now available on GBAB’s website at www.guggenheimfunds.com/GOF. Printed copies are available by calling 800-345-7999.
This information does not represent an offer to sell securities of the Funds and it is not soliciting an offer to buy securities of the Funds. There can be no assurance that the Funds will achieve their investment objectives. It is important to note that closed-end funds trade on their market value, not net asset value, and closed-end funds often trade at a discount to their net asset value. The net asset value of the Funds will fluctuate with the value of the underlying securities. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Investors should consider the investment objectives and policies, risk considerations, charges and expenses of the Funds carefully before they invest. For this and more information, please contact a securities representative or Guggenheim Funds Distributors, Inc., 2455 Corporate West Drive, Lisle, Illinois 60532, 800-345-7999.
Member FINRA/SIPC1/11NOT FDIC-INSURED | NOT BANK-GUARANTEED | MAY LOSE VALUE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV