As of the most-recent reporting period, Travelers comprises 2.8% of David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital portfolio.Stock Overview: Travelers is a holding company that through its subsidiaries is engaged in providing commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses, government units, associations and individuals. It has traded in a 52-week range of $47.69 to $57.78 and was recently at $56.45. It has a market cap of $25.6 billion and a 4.3 short interest ratio, it yields 2.6%, and it trades at a P/E of 8.4. Analyst Ratings: Of 20 analysts covering the stock, nine rate it a buy, nine rate it a hold, and two rate it a sell. TheStreet Ratings has a B+ buy rating on Travelers. Earnings Estimates: Travelers earned $1.95 a share in its fourth quarter, or $894 million, down from the previous year's $2.36 a share, or $1.29 billion, on revenue of $6.3 billion. More on Travelers: Travelers recently showed up on a list of the 10 cheapest Dow dividend stocks for 2011. -- Written by Rebecca Corvino in New York.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV