As of the most-recent reporting period, Home Depot comprises 1.5% of Jean-Marie Eveillard's portfolio at First Eagle Investment Management and is one of the top holdings of Tweedy Browne.Stock Overview: Home Depot is a home improvement retailer whose stores sell an assortment of building materials, home improvement and lawn and garden products and provide a number of services. It has traded in a 52-week range of $26.62 to $38.12 and was recently at $36.71. It has a market cap of $60.1 billion and a 2.6 short interest ratio, it yields 2.6%, and it trades at a P/E of 19.7. Analyst Ratings: Of 26 analysts covering the stock, 15 rate it a buy, 10 rate it a hold, and one rates it a sell. TheStreet Ratings has a B buy rating on Home Depot. Earnings Estimates: Home Depot is slated to report earnings on Feb. 22. Analysts expect the company to earn 30 cents a share in the quarter, compared with 24 cents a share in the year-ago quarter, and $1.98 a share for the year, up from $1.66 a share in the previous year. More on Home Depot: Home Depot shows up in a recent portfolio of 10 "Dolls of the Dow" stocks that could outperform the market in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV