As of the most-recent reporting period, Kohl's comprises 1.7% of Highbridge Capital Management, which increased its position by 43.2% in the period.Stock Overview: Kohl's operates family-oriented department stores that sell moderately priced apparel, footwear and accessories for women, men and children; soft home products such as sheets and pillows; and housewares. It has traded in a 52-week range of $44.07 to $58.99and was recently at $51.33. It has a market cap of about $15 billion and a 4.4 short interest ratio, and it trades at a P/E of 15. Analyst Ratings: Of 23 analysts covering the stock, 19 rate it a buy, and four rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings has a B buy rating on Kohl's. Earnings Estimates: Kohl's is slated to report earnings on Feb. 24. Analysts expect the company to earn $1.64 a share in the quarter, compared with $$1.40 a share in the year-ago quarter, and $3.72 a share for the year, up from $3.23 in the previous year. More on Kohl's: Kohl's was one of Barclays' 30 best stock picks for 2011, and Action Alerts Plus' Stephanie Link named it one of her top three retail stocks fro the year. Cramer recently include it as one of a few buy opportunities off of market weakness.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV