NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded
Myriad Genetics Inc
(MYGN) to 'Hold' from 'Buy'. Net income at this $1.8 billion market cap, health diagnostics company shrank by 31.6% to $24.2 million in the fiscal second quarter compared to the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on seven U.S. common stocks for January 28, 2011. In total, three stocks were upgraded and four stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fiscal second quarter, Myriad Genetics reported $100.4 million in revenue, an increase of 8.3% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Myriad Genetics: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$658 million market cap, pharmaceutical company, Simcere Pharmaceutical Group ADR (SCR) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results, Simcere Pharmaceutical Group turned in a profit of $8.3 million, an increase of 243.6% when compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 29.4% to $80.2 million. Learn more about Simcere Pharmaceutical Group: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV