BOSTON, Mass. (TheStreet) -- A calendar of important, potentially stock-moving biotech events for February:
Alimera Sciences (ALIM): 36-month results from phase III study of Iluvien in diabetic macular edema.
Earnings: Alkermes (ALKS), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Avanir Pharmaceuticals (AVNR), Merck (MRK), Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX),
Adeona Pharmaceuticals (AEN) investor/analyst day.
Earnings: Seattle Genetics (SGEN), Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL), Teva (TEVA), Feb. 9:
Earnings: Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) Feb. 10:
Earnings: Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN), Cephalon (CEPH), Incyte Pharmaceuticals (INCY), MannKind (MNKD), Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NNTA). Feb 14-15:
BIO CEO & Investor Conference, New York City. Feb 15:
Expiration of Sanofi-Aventis' $69-a-share tender offer for Genzyme (GENZ). Feb. 16:
Earnings: Genzyme Feb. 17:
Exelixis (EXEL): Presentation of updated cabozantinib (XL184) data in prostate cancer at ASCO GU symposium
Earnings: Biomarin Pharmaceuticals (BMRN), Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Feb. 22:
Earnings: Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) Feb 25:
Pfizer and Protalix Therapeutics (PLX): FDA approval decision date for Uplyso in Gaucher's disease. Other potential February events
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX): FDA decision on lifting clinical hold on hepatitis C drugs IDX184 and IDX320.
Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN), Alkermes, Eli Lilly (LLY): Start of a Bydureon Qt study. Source: Company reports, BioMedTracker.com --Written by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV