Tollgrade Introduces LightHouse(R) Upgrade At DistribuTECH Conference
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 31, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tollgrade Communications (Nasdaq:TLGD) today announced an upgrade to its LightHouse® centralized grid monitoring system, featuring new analytics and sensor improvements. The LightHouse solution enables electric utilities to provide real-time grid intelligence and immediate fault detection, and helps to minimize the impact of outages and optimize utilization of assets.
"Tollgrade's LightHouse technology helps utilities meet today's continually evolving regulatory challenges," said Ed Kennedy, Tollgrade President and CEO. "Additional benefits of the LightHouse system include improved operational efficiency and improved customer satisfaction, because of the upgrade's accurate and immediate distribution system information and analytics."
LightHouse release 1.2 provides analytic and sensor upgrades designed to provide numerous benefits for utility customers, including the following:
- Distribution personnel receive immediate information – including detailed outage histories and outage status information -- which aids in planning, asset management and operations, and helps utilities to meet regulatory targets for customer satisfaction. Sensors provide analytics for accurate fault location, which means you can assure customers calling to report the problem that crews are on their way to repair damages and restore service.
- The LightHouse recloser counters, analytics for capacitor bank operation, and archive outage data, give asset planners the information needed to develop preventive maintenance schedules based on failure trends, breaker operations and fault magnitude.
- The LightHouse SMS software provides real-time outage notification and fault location alarms to system operators, who can then send crews to the exact faulted segment. Accurate fault location enables circuit switching to restore the greatest number of customers before repairs begin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV