Egypt's Bond Ratings Cut by Moody's
Updated from 4:42 a.m. EST
The rating agency downgraded Egypt's government bond rating to Ba2 from Ba1. Moody's also changed the outlook to negative from stable.
Last week, rating agency Fitch downgraded its outlook on Egypt to negative from stable.
|Demonstrators deface a poster of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Alexandria, Egypt.|
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV