Updated from 1/29/2011 with latest news from Egypt.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Should investors be bracing themselves for a further correction in the coming week?
Between the escalating crisis in Egypt, the ongoing earnings season and a crucial nonfarm payrolls report, there will certainly be plenty of market-moving headlines to influence equities trading.
After rising to key psychological levels on an intra-day basis during the week on the back of strong earnings,
|A protester is seen in the streets amid civil unrest in Suez, Egypt, Friday, Jan. 28, 2011. Tens of thousands of anti-government demonstrators poured into the nation's streets.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV