Hittite Microwave Corporation To Present At The Stifel Nicolaus Technology, Communications & Internet Conference 2011
Hittite Microwave Corporation (NASDAQ:HITT) today announced that it will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology, Communications and Internet Conference 2011 on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. Hittite’s presentation is currently scheduled for 4:25 p.m PT. Representing the company at the conference will be Stephen G. Daly, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer and William W. Boecke, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. A webcast of the company’s presentation will be available on the investor relations page of the company’s website at www.hittite.com.
About Hittite Microwave Corporation
Hittite Microwave Corporation is an innovative designer and manufacturer of high performance integrated circuits, or ICs, modules, subsystems and instrumentation for technically demanding digital, RF, microwave and millimeterwave applications covering DC to 110 GHz. Hittite offers over 900 products across 31 product lines. The Company's standard and custom products apply analog, digital and mixed-signal semiconductor technologies, which are used in a wide variety of wireless, wired communication and sensor applications for Automotive, Broadband, Cellular Infrastructure, Fiber Optics, Microwave & Millimeterwave Communications, Military, Test & Measurement, and Space markets. The Company is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV