Here's a sobering stat: Nearly 3 million people in China are diagnosed with cancer every year, and nearly 2 million people die from the disease annually. Early detection remains the key factor behind whether someone can survive cancer and Concord Medical (CCM) aims to play a big role.
Concord operates more than 100 radiotherapy and diagnostic centers throughout China, with plans to open another 100 during the next five years. Analysts at Brean Murray expect the diagnostic industry to double in size by 2015, driven by wider medical insurance coverage for many middle-class Chinese citizens.Shares look to have 15% to 20% upside if you examine current trends. But shares likely have significantly more upside for patient investors wanting to ride out the company's five-year growth plan. This $7.50 stock could hit $9 in a year, but I look for it to move past $12 in a few years as EPS rises up to $1 by 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV