Breeze-Eastern Corporation Teleconference Announcement
Breeze-Eastern Corporation (Amex: BZC) will announce its Fiscal 2011 Third Quarter financial results for the period ended December 31, , 2010 on February 3, 2011.
In conjunction with the release, the Company will conduct its teleconference call at 11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, February 3, 2011 to discuss the company’s financial results for its Third Quarter of Fiscal 2011 hosted by Mike Harlan, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mark D. Mishler, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer & Secretary, and Matt Lubart, General Counsel.
You can participate in the conference call by dialing the following numbers:
|In the U.S.||(866) 730-5764|
|Outside the U.S.||(857) 350-1588|
|Participant Passcode #||10200667|
Advise the operator that you wish to join the Breeze-Eastern Corporation conference call hosted by Mr. Mike Harlan. Please call at approximately 10:55 a.m. EDT.This conference call will also be webcast live on our website at www.breeze-eastern.com and will be available for replay in our website’s audio archives for ten (10) business days following the call. Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( http://www.breeze-eastern.com) is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of sophisticated lifting devices for military and civilian aircraft, including rescue hoists, cargo hooks, and weapons-lifting systems. The Company, which employs approximately 170 people at its facility in Whippany, New Jersey, reported sales of $69.0 million in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010. If you have any questions about these arrangements or have trouble joining the conference call, please call Robin Onufer at Breeze-Eastern Corporation at (973) 602-1131.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV