Vera Bradley Launches International Marketing Campaign
This spring, Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq:VRA) is embarking on a new initiative to expand brand awareness in Japan. The branding campaign is designed to create recognition among Japanese consumers as Vera Bradley takes its first steps toward being a globally recognized brand.
As part of this initiative, the company plans to host a private media event on February 7 followed by a public event in Tokyo on April 1 and 2. Ongoing marketing plans include the launch of verabradley.co.jp as well as pop-up stores.
“This campaign is part of an ongoing effort to connect with the Japanese consumer,” said Michael C. Ray, CEO. He added, “Our designs have sparked positive response from Japanese tourists in our Hawaii and northern California stores and consumer research we’ve conducted in Tokyo indicates opportunity. Therefore, we plan to employ initiatives to develop the same level of brand enthusiasm in Japan that we enjoy in the states.”
About Vera Bradley: Friends Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller founded Vera Bradley in 1982. Vera Bradley accessories, handbags, travel and paper & gift items have recently been spotted on: Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Entourage, Modern Family and in more than 20 feature-length films, as well as in celebrity gift lounges surrounding the 2010 Tony Awards and 2010 Primetime Emmys. Today, Vera Bradley is sold through 3300 specialty stores, as well as 39 Vera Bradley stores in the United States. Visit www.verabradley.com for a store near you or to learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV