IFM Investments is a real estate services provider and the exclusive franchisor for the Century 21 brand in China. The company operates in three business segments: company-owned brokerage services, mortgage management services and franchise services.
During the third quarter of 2010, net revenue increased 19% quarter over quarter to $20.7 million, following the expansion of the company's store network. However, year-over-year revenue declined 23% owing to the nationwide slowdown in secondary property transaction volumes.
"Improved transaction volumes and our expanding network reach drove strong performance in the third quarter," said Donald Zhang, chairman and CEO of Century 21 China Real Estate, in a press statement. "While we anticipate that the current policy environment will continue to suppress transaction volumes for the remainder of 2010, we are confident in the fundamental health of China's real estate market and believe that our increasing presence in the key neighborhoods driving growth leave us well-positioned as transaction volumes trend back towards normalized levels."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV