NEW YORK (TheStreet) -CNinsure (CISG), IFM Investments (CTC) and Noah Holdings (NOAH) are non-banking financial stocks with potential to provide gains in the range of 33% to 58% based on analysts' consensus estimates of price targets.
In comparison, Goldman Sachs (GS), American Express (AXP), Morgan Stanley (MS), American International Group (AIG) and BlackRock (BLK) are estimated to return between negative 25% and 18% over the next 12 months, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Although CNinsure, IFM Investments and Noah Holdings have underperformed their U.S. peers during the last year, analysts expect them to rebound over the next one year.
On average, earning growth rates for the three companies of between 20% and 30% over the next 12 months are expected, while their U.S. counterparts could grow at 10% to 15%.CNinsure and IFM Investments are trading at 1.7 and 1.9 times book, while Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley are trading at 0.95 and 1.3 times book. The stocks are stacked in terms of percentage upside, higher to highest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV