NEW YORK (TheStreet) -CNinsure (CISG), IFM Investments (CTC) and Noah Holdings (NOAH) are non-banking financial stocks with potential to provide gains in the range of 33% to 58% based on analysts' consensus estimates of price targets.
In comparison, Goldman Sachs (GS), American Express (AXP), Morgan Stanley (MS), American International Group (AIG) and BlackRock (BLK) are estimated to return between negative 25% and 18% over the next 12 months, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Although CNinsure, IFM Investments and Noah Holdings have underperformed their U.S. peers during the last year, analysts expect them to rebound over the next one year.
On average, earning growth rates for the three companies of between 20% and 30% over the next 12 months are expected, while their U.S. counterparts could grow at 10% to 15%.CNinsure and IFM Investments are trading at 1.7 and 1.9 times book, while Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley are trading at 0.95 and 1.3 times book. The stocks are stacked in terms of percentage upside, higher to highest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV