3. Hong Kong-based CDC Software (CDCS) provides a suite of enterprise software applications.The company reported non-GAAP revenue of $54.2 million and non-GAAP earnings per share of 25 cents for 2010 third quarter, exceeding consensus estimates. Commenting on the results, Peter Yip, CEO of CDC Software said in a press release, "With an impressive 35% improvement in third quarter Total Contracted Backlog of $133.9 million compared to $99.3 million in the third quarter 2009, and increases in our recurring revenue for the third quarter, we expect to accomplish our previously announced goal to develop recurring revenue streams reaching closer to 70% of total revenue over the next few years."
10 Technology ADRs With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.