4. Yucheng Technologies (YTEC) provides information technology services and solutions to the banking sector in China.
For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 10 cents per share, as opposed to a loss of 28 cents and earnings of 8 cents reported in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings per share of 23 cents for 2010, 31 cents for 2011 and 42 cents for 2012, a significant improvement from earnings of 21 cents per share for 2009.
The stock will likely provide an upside of 49% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $5.7, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. In comparison, Longtop Financial Technologies (LFT), VanceInfo Tech (VIT), Camelot Information Systems (CIS), HiSoft Tech (HSFT) and TNS (TNS) are expected to return around 38%, 12%, -23%, 6% and 35%, respectively.
The stock is currently trading at a forward price-to-earnings multiple of 13.0. All the three analysts covering the stock recommend buying.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV