4. Yucheng Technologies (YTEC) provides information technology services and solutions to the banking sector in China.For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 10 cents per share, as opposed to a loss of 28 cents and earnings of 8 cents reported in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings per share of 23 cents for 2010, 31 cents for 2011 and 42 cents for 2012, a significant improvement from earnings of 21 cents per share for 2009.
10 Technology ADRs With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.