5. Xyratex (XRTX) provides enterprise-class data storage and network technology.For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 ended Nov. 30, 2010, Xyratex reported earnings of $1.02 per share, compared to earnings of 5 cents per share in the year-ago period. For the full year, the company is likely to report earnings per share of $2.26 for fiscal 2011 and $2.42 for fiscal 2012.
10 Technology ADRs With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.