5. Xyratex (XRTX) provides enterprise-class data storage and network technology.For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 ended Nov. 30, 2010, Xyratex reported earnings of $1.02 per share, compared to earnings of 5 cents per share in the year-ago period. For the full year, the company is likely to report earnings per share of $2.26 for fiscal 2011 and $2.42 for fiscal 2012.
10 Technology ADRs With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.