6. AsiaInfo-Linkage (ASIA) provides telecommunications software solutions and information technology security products and services in China.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 23 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, as opposed to earnings of 22 cents reported in the quarter-ago periods. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings per share of 96 cents for 2010, $1.03 for 2011 and $1.34 for 2012, a significant improvement from earnings of 77 cents per share for 2009.
The return-on-equity during the past 12 months has been 14.8%. In comparison, Amdocs (DOX), Comverse Technology (CMVT), Synchronoss Tech (SNCR) and CSG System International (CSGS) have ROEs of 10.7%, -50.8%, 9.2% and -8.1%, respectively.
Of the 15 analysts covering the stock, 12 recommend buying, 2 rate holding and 1 suggests selling. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining around 40% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $25.4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV