6. AsiaInfo-Linkage (ASIA) provides telecommunications software solutions and information technology security products and services in China.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 23 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, as opposed to earnings of 22 cents reported in the quarter-ago periods. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings per share of 96 cents for 2010, $1.03 for 2011 and $1.34 for 2012, a significant improvement from earnings of 77 cents per share for 2009.
10 Technology ADRs With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.