7. O2Micro International (OIIM) designs, develops and markets integrated circuits for power management and computer security applications.
For 2010, revenue increased 10.9% year-over-year to $137.8 million. Meanwhile, gross margin stood at 61.4% in 2010, up 1.73% from a year earlier. Commenting on the outlook, Sterling Du, Chairman and CEO, remarked in a press release, "As we enter 2011, the supply chain looks much healthier and our products are well positioned to address both core markets and new areas alike. We're looking forward to strong sales of power products and ramping up our business in new markets."
O2Micro will likely provide an upside of 38% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $9.5, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. On the other hand, Texas Instruments (TXN), Analog Devices (ADI), Linear Technology (LLTC), Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) and Microsemi (MSCC) are expected to return around 4%, -2%, -1%, 0% and 25%, respectively.
O2Micro is currently trading at a forward price-to-earnings multiple of 15.3 and EV-to-EBITDA ratio of 6.2. Of the six analysts covering the stock, five recommend buying and one suggests holding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV