8. Longtop Financial Technologies (LFT) is a Hong Kong-based provider of software solutions and services to financial institutions in China.
The company is scheduled to release its third quarter results ended Dec.31, 2010 on Monday, Jan. 31, 2011 after the market closes. For the second quarter of fiscal 2011, the company reported losses of $1.19 per share, compared to earnings of 35 cents per share and 21 cents per share during the year-ago and quarter-ago periods.
The stock will likely provide an upside of 38% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $45.4, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. On the other hand, Oracle (ORCL), Online Resources (ORCC) and Camelot Information Systems (CIS) are expected to return around 7%, -4% and -23%, respectively.
Of the 12 analysts covering the stock, 9 recommend buying, 2 suggest holding and 1 rates selling.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts