8. Longtop Financial Technologies (LFT) is a Hong Kong-based provider of software solutions and services to financial institutions in China.The company is scheduled to release its third quarter results ended Dec.31, 2010 on Monday, Jan. 31, 2011 after the market closes. For the second quarter of fiscal 2011, the company reported losses of $1.19 per share, compared to earnings of 35 cents per share and 21 cents per share during the year-ago and quarter-ago periods.
10 Technology ADRs With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.