9. ChinaCache International Holdings (CCIH) is a provider of internet content and application delivery services in China.
For 2010 third quarter, net revenues jumped 57.9% to RMB 109.1 million, while non-GAAP EBITDA grew 84.6% to RMB 35.1 million. For 2010 fourth quarter, the management expects net revenues to gain in the range of 67.3%-71.6% to RMB 119-122 million.
The stock will likely provide an upside of 36% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $30.8, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. In comparison, Akamai Technologies (AKAM), Computer Sciences (CSC), Rackspace Hosting (RAX) and Equinix (EQIX) are expected to return around 15%, -4%, -4% and 18%, respectively.
Of the four analysts covering the stock, two recommend buying, 1 suggests holding and 1 rates selling.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV