10. Ceragon Networks (CRNT) develops, manufactures, and markets wireless networking systems.
For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 13 cents per share, as opposed to earnings of 6 cents and 13 cents reported in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings per share of 42 cents for 2010, 38 cents for 2011 and 99 cents for 2012, in comparison to earnings of 10 cents per share for 2009.
The stock will likely provide an upside of 29% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $16.8, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. In comparison, Aviat Networks (AVNW), DragonWave (DRWI) and Alvarion (ALVR) are expected to return around 23%, 13% and 18%, respectively.
Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 9 recommend buying and 4 suggest holding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV