1. China Information Technology (CNIT) provides Geographic Information Systems (GIS) solutions and digital public security and hospital information systems.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 22 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, compared to earnings of 18 cents per share and 21 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings of 73 cents per share for 2010, 83 cents per share for 2011, in comparison to earnings of 62 cents per share reported for 2009.
During the past 12 months, the return-on-equity has been 22.1%. In comparison, Sutron (STRN), China Digital TV Holdings (STV), Tyler Technologies (TYL) and Merge Healthcare (MRGE) have ROEs of 16.1%, 10.6%, 21.7% and 0.7%, respectively.
The stock is currently trading at an attractive forward price-to-earnings multiple of 6.7 and EV-to-EBITDA ratio of 5.1.The three analysts covering the stock recommend buying and expect the stock to gain around 139% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $11.0. >To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Technology ADRs With Upside portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV