1. China Information Technology (CNIT) provides Geographic Information Systems (GIS) solutions and digital public security and hospital information systems.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 22 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, compared to earnings of 18 cents per share and 21 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings of 73 cents per share for 2010, 83 cents per share for 2011, in comparison to earnings of 62 cents per share reported for 2009.
10 Technology ADRs With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.