1. China Information Technology (CNIT) provides Geographic Information Systems (GIS) solutions and digital public security and hospital information systems.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 22 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, compared to earnings of 18 cents per share and 21 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings of 73 cents per share for 2010, 83 cents per share for 2011, in comparison to earnings of 62 cents per share reported for 2009.
During the past 12 months, the return-on-equity has been 22.1%. In comparison, Sutron (STRN), China Digital TV Holdings (STV), Tyler Technologies (TYL) and Merge Healthcare (MRGE) have ROEs of 16.1%, 10.6%, 21.7% and 0.7%, respectively.
The stock is currently trading at an attractive forward price-to-earnings multiple of 6.7 and EV-to-EBITDA ratio of 5.1.The three analysts covering the stock recommend buying and expect the stock to gain around 139% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $11.0. >To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Technology ADRs With Upside portfolio on Stockpickr.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts