1. China Information Technology (CNIT) provides Geographic Information Systems (GIS) solutions and digital public security and hospital information systems.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 22 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, compared to earnings of 18 cents per share and 21 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings of 73 cents per share for 2010, 83 cents per share for 2011, in comparison to earnings of 62 cents per share reported for 2009.
10 Technology ADRs With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.