2. China's Sky-Mobi (MOBI) operates China's biggest mobile application store by sales. The company sells games, music and books for mobile handsets and operates a mobile social network.Last week, analysts at Citigroup initiated coverage on the stock assigning a buy rating and a 12-month target price of $12.
10 Technology ADRs With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts