NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- These 10 foreign technology stocks we list here have 29%-139% upside from current levels, based on analysts' consensus estimates of price targets.
In comparison, technology giants Apple (AAPL), Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG), IBM (IBM), Oracle (ORCL), Intel (INTC), Cisco Systems (CSCO) and Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) are expected to return between 4% and 25% over the next 12 months, based on consensus estimates of analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Most of these 10 stocks have favorable buy recommendations, indicating analysts' preference. Although ZST Digital Networks (ZSTN), China TransInfo Technology (CTFO), Telestone Technologies (TSTC), Zoom Technologies (ZOOM), and UTStarcom (UTSI) have enormous upside potential, we have not included these stocks as only one or two analysts cover these stocks. Meanwhile, China Finance Online (JRJC) and CDC (CHINA) are not considered because of their low buy ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV