Mr. T and Hitachi Data Systems
The former A-Team star was an unlikely technology pitchman in 2007, extolling the virtues of HDS's storage technology in his own inimitable style.
"I'm the T in I.T" declares Mr.T in a viral video, which has been viewed more than 700,000 times on YouTube. "V is for virtualization, sucker! I pity the fool who doesn't use Hitachi Data Systems virtualization!"
The wisecracking TV hardman also hawks Hitachi's mid-range products in another video, declaring "they so compact, they weigh less than the chains around my neck!"HDS told the Direct Marketing News Web site that the ad campaign boosted its sales, and also brought the data storage specialist to a broader audience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV