Microsoft and Jerry Seinfeld
Funnyman Jerry Seinfeld joined forces with erstwhile Microsoft chief Bill Gates in 2008 for a series of TV ads as the software giant touted its Vista OS and attempted to combat Apple's Mac vs. PC ads.
Thefirst ad, which aired in September 2008, showed Seinfeld helping Gates shop in a discount shoe store. "Are they ever going to come out with something that will make our computers moist and chewy like cakes so that we can eat them while we're working?," asks the comedian, at one point.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV