Intel & will.i.am
The multi-platinum artist and producer, responsible for such classics as Boom Boom Pow, has teamed up with Intel to boost the chip maker's consumer story.
Intel says that it will collaborate with the Black Eyed Peas star on devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones, and that will.i.am will provide new music for the tech bellwether.
"Nearly everything I do involves processors and computers, and when I see an Intel chip I think of all the creative minds involved that help amplify my own creativity," said will.i.am, in a statement released last week. "Teaming up with the scientists, researchers and computer programmers at Intel to collaborate and co-develop new ways to communicate, create, inform and entertain is going to be amazing."Specific details of the relationship have not been released, but Intel has described the deal as the marrying of two worlds -- entertainment and technology. "It's imperative that Intel and our innovations are kept in front of the global youth culture," said Deborah Conrad, Intel's chief marketing officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV