Sapient (SAPE), a business consulting and IT services provider, gets a $15.50 12-month price target, a 24% premium to the year-end price, from Goldman Sachs.
Its forward price-to-earnings ratio of 17.2 is roughly in line with its sub-industry's average P/E of 20, so it is relatively cheap on the basis of that comparison. Goldman said in a Nov. 11 research note that the company, which has a strong presence in interactive marketing, trading and risk management, is "one of the few investments with direct exposure to the twin waves of technology and secular growth of interactive spending. Together, these waves are expected to power robust revenue growth of 27% to 28% through 2012. We expect future share performance to be powered by sustained leading revenue growth and expanding operating margins."
The company is due to release fourth-quarter earnings on Feb. 15 and is expected to report 11 cents per share, flat to last year. Its shares are up 4% this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV