Sapient (SAPE), a business consulting and IT services provider, gets a $15.50 12-month price target, a 24% premium to the year-end price, from Goldman Sachs.
Its forward price-to-earnings ratio of 17.2 is roughly in line with its sub-industry's average P/E of 20, so it is relatively cheap on the basis of that comparison. Goldman said in a Nov. 11 research note that the company, which has a strong presence in interactive marketing, trading and risk management, is "one of the few investments with direct exposure to the twin waves of technology and secular growth of interactive spending. Together, these waves are expected to power robust revenue growth of 27% to 28% through 2012. We expect future share performance to be powered by sustained leading revenue growth and expanding operating margins."
The company is due to release fourth-quarter earnings on Feb. 15 and is expected to report 11 cents per share, flat to last year. Its shares are up 4% this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV