- The revolving line of credit provides for advances up to $15 million and expires on January 24, 2014. The amount of borrowings available under the line of credit is based on a formula using receivables and inventories.
- The term loan is for $2,550,000 and matures on January 24, 2014. The term loan is evidenced by a promissory note and mortgage on the Company's California facility located in Compton. The term loan proceeds were used to pay off in its entirety the previously existing mortgage.
Appliance Recycling Centers Of America Announces Closing Of Financing Transactions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.