TeleNav Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2011 Financial Results
Quarterly revenue increased 19 percent year over year to $48.0 million
Average monthly paid subscribers for the second quarter reached 19.6 million, up from 17.7 million in the prior quarter
TeleNav announces two-year extension of AT&T agreement with no change in termsTeleNav announces signing of automotive navigation supply agreement with Delphi SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 27, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TeleNav, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNAV), one of the largest global wireless location-based services providers, today announced its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011 ended December 31, 2010. Financial Highlights
- Revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2011 grew 19 percent over the second quarter of fiscal 2010 to $48.0 million.
- Average monthly paying end users for the second quarter of fiscal 2011 increased 54 percent over the second quarter of fiscal 2010 to 19.6 million.
- Revenue from automotive, enterprise LBS, mobile advertising and commerce and premium LBS was seven percent of total revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2011,up from six percent of total revenue for the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Cash generated from operations for the second quarter of fiscal 2011 was $28.5 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts