Telular Corporation Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
Telular Corporation (NASDAQ: WRLS):
- Total Recurring Service Revenue Up 13% Year-Over-Year – Growing to Over 60% of Revenue
- Company Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.10 Per Share
- Company Reports Adjusted Net Income before Non-Cash Items of $2.3 Million for First Quarter, Excluding One-Time Cash Compensation Expense Related to Special Dividend- Company Reports Successful Acquisition of Assets Underlying the SMARTank Line of Business from SMARTLogix, Inc. Telular Corporation, a global leader in connecting businesses and machines over wireless networks, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended December 31, 2010. In the first quarter of 2011, Telular reported revenue of $12.1 million and pre-tax income of $632,000. For the first quarter of 2011, adjusted net income before non-cash items and excluding a one-time cash compensation expense of $660,000 related to the special dividend distributed by Telular this quarter, was $2.3 million. Including this expense, net income before non-cash items was $1.6 million. Net income before non-cash items is a non-GAAP measure that adds back depreciation, amortization, stock-based compensation expense, and non-cash deferred tax provision to net income. For further information, see the reconciliation of this measure to net income in accordance with GAAP, on the last page of this press release. As part of the Company’s current dividend policy, Telular also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share on its common stock, payable February 21, 2011, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 14, 2011. In the first quarter of 2011, total recurring service revenue increased 13% over the prior year period to $7.3 million. During the quarter, Telular activated 18,800 new Telguard subscribers, bringing the total number of Telguard subscribers to approximately 572,000. In the first quarter of 2011, Telular sold 19,070 Telguard units resulting in Telguard product revenues of $2.8 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV