DALLAS (TheStreet) -- Think a killer Super Bowl spread and a 55-inch HD screen are big enough splurges for the big game? That's arena-league compared with superfans' Super Bowl swag.
The average consumer is set to spend an average of $59.33 on Super Bowl-related stuff such as snacks and apparel this year, according to the National Retail Federation. That's up from $52.63 last year, but still an infinitesimally small fraction of what well-heeled, big-spending fans will part with for tickets, TVs and other Super Bowl toys this year.
TheStreet found seven expensive game-day indulgences designed with the moneyed sports fan in mind. You don't need to be on the payroll of the Pittsburgh Steelers or Green Bay Packers to enjoy these high-priced pleasures, but even a punter's salary wouldn't hurt:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV