BlackRock (BLK) CEO Laurence Fink was awarded a bonus worth almost $13 million in restricted stock, one of handsomest bonus awards revealed on Wall Street so far this year, according to the Wall Street Journal on Feb. 1.
According to WSJ, the $13 million consisted of two sets of restricted stock.
They included 46,031 in restricted shares and 18,712 in three-year options, WSJ said.Based on a recent closing share prices, the awards were worth $12.8 million, the report said. The paper added that last year, BlackRock's CEO was awarded fewer bonus shares, but they were worth more during that period. This indicates that his total award has fallen from $13.1 million, WSJ noted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV