BlackRock (BLK) CEO Laurence Fink was awarded a bonus worth almost $13 million in restricted stock, one of handsomest bonus awards revealed on Wall Street so far this year, according to the Wall Street Journal on Feb. 1.
According to WSJ, the $13 million consisted of two sets of restricted stock.
They included 46,031 in restricted shares and 18,712 in three-year options, WSJ said.Based on a recent closing share prices, the awards were worth $12.8 million, the report said. The paper added that last year, BlackRock's CEO was awarded fewer bonus shares, but they were worth more during that period. This indicates that his total award has fallen from $13.1 million, WSJ noted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV