Gorman-Rupp Company Declares Cash Dividend And Establishes Record Date For Annual Meeting
The Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE Amex: GRC) declared a quarterly cash dividend of 10.5 cents per share on the common stock of the Company, payable March 10, 2011, to shareholders of record February 15, 2011. This marks the 244 th consecutive dividend paid by The Gorman-Rupp Company. During 2010 the Company achieved its 38th consecutive year of increased dividends paid to its shareholders.
Other action taken by the Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company was the announcement of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders scheduled to be held Thursday, April 28, 2011, and the related establishment of the close of business on March 9, 2011 as the record date for shareholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the meeting. The meeting will be held at 10:00 A.M., Eastern Daylight Time at the Company’s Corporate Headquarters, 600 South Airport Road, Mansfield, Ohio 44903.
For additional information contact Wayne L. Knabel, Chief Financial
Officer, Telephone (419) 755-1397.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV