10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
3. Vascular Solutions (VASC) is a medical device company that focuses on providing clinically advanced solutions for interventional cardiologists and radiologists, worldwide.
For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 96 cents per share, compared to earnings of 10 cents per share and 9 cents per share during the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Analysts estimate the company to report earnings per share of $1.35 cents for 2010, a significant improvement from earnings of 33 cents per share reported for 2009.
Over the past one year, the stock surged around 38%. In comparison Baxter International (BAX), Covidien (COV), C.R. Bard (BCR), and Teleflex (TFX) returned around -14%, -6%, 16%, and -2%, respectively.
All the seven analysts covering the stock recommend buying. Analysts expect the stock to gain around 34% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $14.9.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV