4. U.S. Physical Therapy (USPH) develops, owns and operates outpatient physical therapy clinics.
For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 25 cents per share, in comparison to earnings of 19 cents reported for the year-ago period. For the full-year, analysts estimate the company to report earnings per share of $1.21 for 2010, $1.38 for 2011, and $1.49 for 2012, a substantial improvement from earnings of $1.00 per share reported for 2009.
The stock will likely provide an upside of 22% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $24.3, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. In comparison, Hanger Orthopedic Group (HGR) and RehabCare Group (RHB) are expected to return around 20% and 17%, respectively.
All the six analysts covering the stock recommend buying.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV