4. U.S. Physical Therapy (USPH) develops, owns and operates outpatient physical therapy clinics.
For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 25 cents per share, in comparison to earnings of 19 cents reported for the year-ago period. For the full-year, analysts estimate the company to report earnings per share of $1.21 for 2010, $1.38 for 2011, and $1.49 for 2012, a substantial improvement from earnings of $1.00 per share reported for 2009.
The stock will likely provide an upside of 22% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $24.3, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. In comparison, Hanger Orthopedic Group (HGR) and RehabCare Group (RHB) are expected to return around 20% and 17%, respectively.
All the six analysts covering the stock recommend buying.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV