10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
5. Delcath Systems (DCTH) is a development-stage company that has developed a system to administer chemotherapy and other therapeutic agents.
For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report a loss of 17 cents per share, compared to a loss of 18 cents per share and a loss of 24 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Delcath is anticipated to turn profitable during the September quarter of 2012.
The stock surged around 104% during the past one year, while CareFusion (CFN), Insulet (PODD), ICU Medical (ICUI) and AngioDynamics (ANGO) posted returns of around -3%, 20%, 11% and -0.2%, respectively.
All the five analysts covering the stock recommend buying and expect the stock to gain around 92% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $18.0.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV