10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
6. China's Winner Medical Group (WWIN) researches, develops and markets medical dressings and disposables.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 14 cents per share for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011 ended Dec. 31, 2010, in comparison to earnings of 13 cents per share in the quarter-ago period. Analysts estimate the company to report earnings per share of 59 cents for fiscal 2011 and 72 cents for fiscal 2012, compared to earnings of 56 cents per share reported for fiscal 2009.
At $5.79, the stock is trading at an attractive price-to-earnings multiple of 9.4. In comparison Stryker (SYK), Smith & Nephew (SNN), Kinetic Concepts (KCI) and China Kanghui Holdings (KH) are trading at PE multiples of 15.4, 16.8, 10.9, and 35.9, respectively. In addition, Winner Medical''s EV-to-EBITDA ratio of 4.3 is much below that of its competitors.
All the five analysts covering the stock recommend buying and expect the stock to gain around 52% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $8.8.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV