6. China's Winner Medical Group (WWIN) researches, develops and markets medical dressings and disposables.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 14 cents per share for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011 ended Dec. 31, 2010, in comparison to earnings of 13 cents per share in the quarter-ago period. Analysts estimate the company to report earnings per share of 59 cents for fiscal 2011 and 72 cents for fiscal 2012, compared to earnings of 56 cents per share reported for fiscal 2009.
10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.