10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
7. Stereotaxis (STXS) designs, manufactures and markets cardiology instrument control systems for use in an interventional medical suite for the treatment of arrhythmias and coronary artery disease.
For the 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report a loss of 11 cents per share, compared to a loss of 14 cents reported during the year-ago period.
Of the five analysts covering the stock, 100% recommend buying. In comparison, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Edwards Lifesciences (EW), Thoratec (THOR) and Greatbatch's (GB) have buy ratings of 44%, 48%, 70% and 57%, respectively..
Analysts expect the stock to gain around 35% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $4.8.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV