7. Stereotaxis (STXS - Get Report) designs, manufactures and markets cardiology instrument control systems for use in an interventional medical suite for the treatment of arrhythmias and coronary artery disease.
For the 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report a loss of 11 cents per share, compared to a loss of 14 cents reported during the year-ago period.
Of the five analysts covering the stock, 100% recommend buying. In comparison, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Edwards Lifesciences (EW), Thoratec (THOR) and Greatbatch's (GB) have buy ratings of 44%, 48%, 70% and 57%, respectively..
Analysts expect the stock to gain around 35% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $4.8.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts