10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
8. HealthStream (HSTM) provides web-based learning and solutions for the training needs of the health care sector.
For 2010 third quarter, revenues grew 16% to $16.6 million, while operating income increased 57% to $1.7 million. Commenting on the results, Robert A. Frist, Jr., CEO of HealthStream said in a press release "We were excited to see the addition of 99,000 newly contracted subscribers to our learning platform in the 92 days of the third quarter. As the Company continues to execute its strategy, it is gratifying to attract increased visibility in the financial community, as evidenced by the decision of three research investment firms to initiate independent research coverage of HealthStream in the third quarter. I believe we are well positioned to finish the year with a strong performance, as we further innovate for our customers."
The stock surged around 90% during the past one year, while Cemer (CERN), Community Health Systems (CYH), Tenet Healthcare (THC) and Omnicare (OCR) posted returns of around 17%, 7%, 25% and 5%, respectively.
All the five analysts covering the stock recommend buying. Analysts expect the stock to gain around 4% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $7.6.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV