9. China Cord Blood (CO) collects umbilical cord blood stem cells from neonates, and provides laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and storage devices.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 4 cents per share for the third quarter of fiscal 2011 ended Dec. 31, 2010, in comparison to earnings of 4 cents per share in the year-ago period. Analysts estimate the company to report earnings per share of 18 cents for fiscal 2011 and 23 cents for fiscal 2012, compared to earnings of 10 cents per share reported for fiscal 2009.
Analysts expect the stock to gain around 100% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $6.8.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV