10. Transcend Services (TRCR) is a medical transcription company providing patient information management solutions to hospitals and other associated health care providers.
For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 25 cents per share, in comparison to earnings of 17 cents per share and 24 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. Analysts estimate the company to report earnings per share of 79 cents for 2010, $1.16 for 2011, and $1.35 for 2012, compared to earnings of 75 cents per share reported for 2009.
The return-on-equity during the past 12 months has been 16.6%. In comparison Gentiva Health Services (GTIV), America Service Group (ASGR), Hooper Holmes (HH), and Conmed Healthcare Management (CONM) have ROEs of 11.1%, 7.6%, -0.1%, and -0.2%, respectively.
All the four analysts covering the stock recommend buying. Analysts expect the stock to gain around 18% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $22.5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV