10. Transcend Services (TRCR) is a medical transcription company providing patient information management solutions to hospitals and other associated health care providers.
For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 25 cents per share, in comparison to earnings of 17 cents per share and 24 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. Analysts estimate the company to report earnings per share of 79 cents for 2010, $1.16 for 2011, and $1.35 for 2012, compared to earnings of 75 cents per share reported for 2009.
The return-on-equity during the past 12 months has been 16.6%. In comparison Gentiva Health Services (GTIV), America Service Group (ASGR), Hooper Holmes (HH), and Conmed Healthcare Management (CONM) have ROEs of 11.1%, 7.6%, -0.1%, and -0.2%, respectively.
All the four analysts covering the stock recommend buying. Analysts expect the stock to gain around 18% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $22.5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV