10. Transcend Services (TRCR) is a medical transcription company providing patient information management solutions to hospitals and other associated health care providers.For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 25 cents per share, in comparison to earnings of 17 cents per share and 24 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. Analysts estimate the company to report earnings per share of 79 cents for 2010, $1.16 for 2011, and $1.35 for 2012, compared to earnings of 75 cents per share reported for 2009.
10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.