1. ZOLL Medical (ZOLL) designs and markets medical devices and software solutions for emergency medical service providers.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 16 cents per share for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011 ended Dec. 31, 2010, in comparison to earnings of 11 cents per share in the year-ago period. Analysts estimate the company to report earnings of $1.16 per share for fiscal 2011 and $1.76 per share for fiscal 2012, a significant improvement from earnings of 87 cents per share reported for fiscal 2010.
10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.