10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
1. ZOLL Medical (ZOLL) designs and markets medical devices and software solutions for emergency medical service providers.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 16 cents per share for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011 ended Dec. 31, 2010, in comparison to earnings of 11 cents per share in the year-ago period. Analysts estimate the company to report earnings of $1.16 per share for fiscal 2011 and $1.76 per share for fiscal 2012, a significant improvement from earnings of 87 cents per share reported for fiscal 2010.
Over the past one year, the stock surged around 56%. In comparison Medtronic (MDT), St. Jude Medical (STJ), Boston Scientific (BSX), Thoratec (THOR), and Volcano (VOLC) returned around -13%, 11%, -19%, -4% and 35%, respectively.
All the eight analysts covering the stock recommend buying and expect the stock to gain around 20% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $51.5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV