2. Clinical Data (CLDA) develops therapeutics as well as genetic and pharmacogenomic investigation techniques for diagnosing serious diseases, and for predicting drug safety, tolerability and efficacy.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report a loss of 47 cents per share for the third quarter of fiscal year 2011 ended Dec. 31, 2010, in comparison to a loss of 63 cents per share and a loss of 56 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Clinical Data is anticipated to turn profitable in the September quarter of 2012.
10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.