10 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
2. Clinical Data (CLDA) develops therapeutics as well as genetic and pharmacogenomic investigation techniques for diagnosing serious diseases, and for predicting drug safety, tolerability and efficacy.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report a loss of 47 cents per share for the third quarter of fiscal year 2011 ended Dec. 31, 2010, in comparison to a loss of 63 cents per share and a loss of 56 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Clinical Data is anticipated to turn profitable in the September quarter of 2012.
The stock surged around 58% during the past one year, while Life Technologies (LIFE), Covance (CVD), Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPDI), Charles River Laboratories (CRL) and SeaCare Life Sciences (SRLS) posted returns of around 11%, -4%, 34%, 0.5%, and 33%, respectively.
All the seven analysts covering the stock recommend buying. Analysts expect the stock to gain around 36% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $34.4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV